Conventional concrete construction swimming pool
A pool constructed from reinforced concrete will provide the owner with the ability to construct his pool in any size-shape-depth without any restrictions.
Also, as a final pool surface he can select whatever final surface suits his aesthetic value and investment. i.e. tiles, or mosaic, or liner, or epoxy paint, or micro cement coating (Pebble) .
The concrete pools can be built with perimeter overflow or with a vanishing edge or with skimmers.
It is the most traditional pool construction method but one which holds many "secrets" and needs great crew coordination. Our company can guarantee that - in cooperation with the owner and crew – could complete such a task without any problems as our members are fully experienced through all these years.
This kind of method is quite expensive and requires the following:
- Static study by Civil Engineer
- Issuance of a construction license
- Shaping the frame
- Reinforcement mounting according to the study
- Construction of the pipeline network
- Installation of all the pool components to be incorporated into the frame
- Concreting the pool
- Long implementation period