Conventional filtration system
It's the most appropriate construction method of the pool filtration system, particularly in professional pools which are used daily by many visitors. It is considered as the optimal solution in cases where, except the water recirculation, there is a hydromassage, or an automatic control and regulation system of the chemical balance of the water, or a heating system etc.
Next to the pool we build an underground room to place all the pool equipment. Within the machinery room the following actions are taking place:
- The water circulation is achieved by the pump.
- The water filtration from particles and dirt is achieved by the filter which contains processed glass.
- The chemical treatment of the water so it can remain in the ideal hygienic conditions,
- The water heating if the pool is heated.
- The control and power supply of the electrical systems and of the underwater lighting.
All the built-in pool pipeline / water networks end up inside the mechanical room to follow the required connections. It is the place that needs proper ventilation and lighting as we must visit it regularly and comfortably for the surveillance and maintance of our swimming pool.